CaldwellHigh School

Skip to main content

Registration Information for new and returning students

 Returning Students Online Registration:
  1. Go to Skyward --
  2. Click "Family/Student Access"
  3. On the let side, click "Returning Student Online Registration"
Make sure that you click on the "complete step 1a and move to steb 1b" (etc.) each time (this appears at the bottom of each page). If you do not "complete and save" the step at the end, you will not be able to submit the application.
 New student registration (new to the Caldwell School District and will be attending CHS)
  1. Go to Skyward --
  2. Click "New Student Enrollment"
  3. Click "Temporary account for new student enrollment"
You must provide copies of the following documents:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunizations
  • Proof of residency (utility bill)
  • Transcript from previous school (10th through 12th grade) (9th grade must provide final 8th grade report card)
These documents can be emailed to: or mailed to:
Caldwell High School
Attn: Michele Spath
3401 S. Indiana
Caldwell, ID 83605