CaldwellHigh School

Skip to main content

New Incoming Student Registration

To enroll your son or daughter at Caldwell High, come to the Counseling office and pick up a registration packet. Documents needed to register a new student:

* Birth Certificate
* Immunization Record
* Proof of Residency in Caldwell's Attendance Area
* Copy of IEP/504 (if applicable)
* Transcript
* Current Schedule