CSD dress code:
- Solid color, collared shirt with logos no larger than 1".
- Red or navy shirts are not allowed.
- Any logos should be school appropriate and not endorse drugs, gangs, weapons, or any obscenities.
- Pants, skirts, and shorts should fit correctly and be free from holes or excessive adornment. Length must be longer than 3" from the knee. They also must be a solid color.
- CHS will allow spirit/club, official military (not camo), and college apparel everyday.
- No spaghetti straps.
- Leggings may not be worn as pants but could be worn under a dress.
- All clothing should be modest.